This is the last week of school!
- On Friday, I’ll be at the school to give you your children’s things. I’ll put them in your trunk for you.
- Please turn in your collage page for our class book. Text them to me at 617 489-2913. You should have completed your setting and your people by now.
- We’ll be celebrating R.’s birthday on Wednesday.
- Please come to the Tuesday night parenting meeting if you have thoughts or needs regarding the transition. It’s at 8 p.m.
Watch this video to learn how to collage the people for your child’s page:
Learn how your child can use collage to create an illustration of the setting for your child’s page.
Learn what setting your child will be illustrating.
The children can use anything they want to make the collage. Some of your options are:
- Using paper you already have around the house
- Painting tissue paper of your own
- Using pre-printed tissue paper by Eric Carle (Amazon link) — buy used
- Printing the artwork our class has collected online
- Printing some of the photos I took
- Taking photos of your own and printing them
- Using magazines you have around the house
- Using anything else
My first parenting course is available ! It’s called “Control the Environment — Not the Child: The Secret to Highly Successful Parenting.”